bogush blogspot

The blog for bogush's lair and It's YOUR Duty: The most comprehensive listing of pro-motor links on the web....... Probably ! ; - )

2005-02-26

Am I Really Such A Charmless Old Curmugeon?

UGLY

Do they mean me?

> http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/96157
> A delightful messageboard covering the pro-motorist viewpoint, run by a
> charmless old curmugeon who goes by the name of Bogush and appears to
> believe in some vast anti-car conspiracy.
> He dislikes bikes and cyclists particularly.

Oh, that's where Bogush lives. I've seen some of his stuff elsewhere, and thought it was pretty poor.

clive

1 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, Blogger Mr B J Mann said...

I've seen some of his stuff elsewhere, and thought it was pretty poor.


Some people think my stuff is pretty poor. Then you get comments like this one:


Throwing Snowballs at the Moon.


December 19 2002, 11:03 AM


Bogie is wiping the floor with you and, more to the point, your futile exchanges are damaging your board. When you enter an exchange with Bog your hubris engages overdrive, and your common sense goes on vacation. Give it up Paul, you are on to a loser. Why do you think that I never engage with Bogush, and he in return rarely teases me? It is because I KNOW that I cannot beat him in argument, you THINK that you can. But believe me Paul you cannot. I have met many people like Bogush in the higher reaches of the Civil Service, they are taught to think on a higher level than you are
.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! ; - )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home