First Post
Well, as I've been "talking to myself" according some of the few "guests" I've failed to drive away from my It's YOUR Duty forum I thought I'd better set up a proper blogspot to rant and rave on, all on my lonesome.
When I have the time I'll try to post up some of my published letters, and lots of my unpublished ones. Or should that be the other way round?
In the meantime, if anyone is that desperate to see some of my whinges and whines, look here:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/96157
And if you're looking for info on pro-motoring matters, there's the most comprehensive collection of pro-motor and anti speed camera/anti fuel duty (and anti loads of other stuff no doubt) links on the web..........
..........Probably ! ; - )
Here:
It's YOUR Duty:
http://www.itsyourduty.org.uk
Unfortunately it's been set up on an on-line web publishing wizard but grew too big for it. Updating it takes an age and often loses more than is added so a lot of it is out of date.
Bear with me: someday it will get sorted out.
Honest!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home